We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across UAE.
Steps & procedures for cancelling Limited Liability Company in UAE.
First: Notice of Company’s Dissolution & Appointment of a Liquidator:
- Submission of Registration & Licensing Application Form
- Duplicate of official document showing dissolution of the company, appointment of a legal liquidator and mentioning his name and determining the method of liquidation. This may either be by a resolution of the company’s partners or general assembly duly notarized, or by court order.
- Certified copy of the signature of company’s director(s), and the company’s legal liquidator, as the case may be, authenticated by the Notary Public.
- Original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register + the original trade license.
- Copy of the license of the liquidator + Certificate of condition auditor + Letter from the liquidator approving the liquidation of the company.
Second: Cancellation of license(s) & cancellation from the Commercial Registration:
- Certificates issued in the other Emirates indicating cancellation of license(s) (if any).
- Original copy of the final account of liquidation approved by the partners or general assembly and stamped by the legal liquidator.
- No-objection letter concerning cancellation issued by the Ministry of Labour& Social Affairs.
- Visa Cancellation of the partner(s) in case they are sponsored by their license.
- Copy of the notice of the company’s dissolution & appointment of a liquidator to be published in the official newspapers.
- Letter from the partner for the agreement of the liquidation of the company.
- Ministry of Economy resolution (concerning private shareholding).
- UAE Securities and Commodities Authority resolution (concerning public shareholding).