VAT Registration Service
The UAE implemented the VAT from 1st January 2018. It is necessary for businesses to register for the VAT those are doing business in the country and their annual turnover exceeds AED 375,000 per year.
You can get registered your business for the VAT by accessing the official website of the FDA (Federal Tax Authority). You need to arrange various documents for VAT registration.
Online VAT Registration Process in Dubai, UAE
You can access the Federal Tax Authority’s online portal and start the registration process. Below we explained the entire process to do the registration online.
You can start the online VAT registration process by visiting the Federal Tax Authority’s online portal and following a step by step procedure.
In the online VAT registration process, you can submit the application in English as well. However, there are 3 fields where we need to submit the information in Arabic as well:
- Name of the company
- Name of the manager
- Name of the authorized signatory
- Trade license copy of the organization
- Documents like passport copy and Emirates ID are needed
- The authority records approving the entity/individual to perform activities within the UAE for example certificate of incorporation, articles of association, power of attorney, etc.
- Detail of business activities
- Turnover data for last 1 year in AED
- Possible or expected turnover in next 1 month
- Documents that show sales for the last 12 month
- Bank account details
Documents that are needed for VAT registration:
Before applying for VAT registration, the following documents will be needed. We also need to upload the soft copies of the documents online along with the application.