VAT Return Filing Service
According to the Federal Law No. (7) of 2017 on Tax Procedures, a taxable individual needs to present a VAT return in UAE with the data and information indicated for tax reason as per the structure, determined by the Federal Tax Authority (FTA). A taxable individual is required to present the VAT Return for each tax period within the time given by the FTA and this must be as per the arrangements of the UAE VAT law
- Our team of experts will visit your office on a weekly/monthly basis to analyze the information for filing the VAT return. We will prepare the VAT return at the end of each VAT return period for your business as per the norms of UAE VAT law
- We will make sure that the VAT return is filed within the legal time for each tax period
- We will assist you in payment of Minimal Tax Liability as per the norms of the UAE law.
- We will make a plan for your optimal tax.
- To represent in front of the authority on behalf of you as and when required.
- We will be represented to the authority on your behalf as per requirement.
VAT Refund in Dubai,UAE
The service of a VAT refund in Dubai is available for visitors and tourists. They can claim for refund that they paid on purchasing the items and services during their stay in the UAE.
The UAE Federal Tax Authority declared on 18/11/2018 VAT refund service for eligible tourists to recover the value-added tax on their purchases while leaving through Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Requirements for tourists to claim their VAT refund in Dubai, UAE
To claim a VAT Refund, tourists or visitors must meet the following requirements as determined by the Federal Tax Authority:
1. A tourist must purchase items from a retailer who is connected to the 'Tax Refund for Tourists Scheme'.
2. Items should not nen excluded from the Refund Scheme of the Federal Tax Authority (FDA).
3. A tourist must want to leave the UAE in 90 days from the date of supply, along with the purchased supplies.
4. He needs to deliver the goods out of the country within 90 days from the date of supply.
5. The purchasing and exporting of items or goods should be carried out as per the rules and procedures fixed by Federal Tax Authority.