VAT Advisory Services in UAE
CBD Accounting and TAX Consultant provides the following UAE VAT consulting services to our clients
- The provisions of Federal Decree Law No. (8) of 2017
- VAT Executive Regulation (Cabinet Decision No. 52 of 2017)
What does VAT Advisory Services in UAE at CBD Accounting and TAX Consultant provide?
- Value-added tax experts to provide timely and effective advice and answers to the doubts and problems facing the business.
- VAT impact analysis.
- Formulating solutions and preparing for recommendations designed to provide advice on taxation for clients.
- Advisory Service on call.
- VAT Advisory service with personal visit to the client office.
- Handling industry specific issues with precise guidance to comply with the UAE VAT law.
Why is “VAT Advisory Services” important in the UAE?
UAE has entered into the world of Taxes very recently. While Excise Tax was introduced with effect from 1st October 2017, Value Added Tax (VAT) has just taken its course from 1st January 2018. The rate of Excise tax for carbonated drinks is applicable at 50% and it 100% applicable for tobacco and energy drinks. But, at the same time the VAT rate is applicable at just a minimal rate of 5%, which is the lowest tax rate among other parts of the world.
The UAE businesses are facing quiet a number of challenges while implementing VAT in their business stream to ensure that they are VAT compliant. As VAT is a newly adopted concept in the region, it requires qualified and experienced Tax professionals’ advise to support the businesses especially, while complying in the initial stages of this transition. CBD Accounting and TAX Consultant provides experienced chartered accountants as their tax advisors. Tax Experts have relevant industry specific experience in taxation complying with international standards.
Why choose CBD Accounting and TAX Consultant for VAT Advisory Services?
CBD Accounting and TAX Consultant assist the clients efficiently to manage their VAT transactions by complying with VAT laws.The TAX Experts ensure that the businesses comply with the rules and regulations so that there are no overpayments made and Input Credit is taken correctly on time. Our TAX Advisory Services is designed to comply with your business needs to cater you our best advisory services in the UAE.
Our Tax Services: